Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tail Camouflage

Does anyone have any suggestions for tail camouflage? Really, I'm so proud of my long, silky tail, but I'm afraid the rabbits are right. It does tend to give my hiding places away. Not that I would want the bunnies' fuzzy cotton tails for anything, but still, I have to do something with this tail to make it harder to spot. I thought about hiding in the yarn bin, sure the tail wouldn't be detected in there, but it's turned nippy again and the polar bears are hard at work, knitting mittens and scarves, so I didn't dare take the risk. Right now, I'm lurking by the basket full of various power cords, but I'm not sure how well that will work long term. Sooner or later, the rabbits will need a cord to plug in the iron, or the hot glue gun, and they'll spot my tail again for sure! So, does anyone know a good way to hide the tail before it is to late, and I am forced to work?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, tail camoflauge. Only thing I can think of Sir Pinky is to try to keep it still but that`s easier said than done isn`t it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and it seems to twitch every time those bunnies came hopping around wanting to draft me to work too, which is about the worst time for it to twitch.

    ReplyDelete