Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lousy Library

I must find a way to punish the library too, I really have to. Honestly, you would think that place would have a bit more sense, wouldn't you, but then again, what could you expect from a location that stocks so many gardening books, and actually allows bunnies to hop in to borrow them? And seeing as they're barely a block away from our dwelling, you would think they wouldn't do that. They're lucky the books didn't teach the rabbits how to overtake their building with watermelon or squash vines. Today was the absolute worst, though. They let the human get her hands on a batch of CDs that she is planning to use to make a mix for the reunion! And the bunnies have already obtained holders for this little project! They will be on here forever burning things, and how will I get my blogging done, I would like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment