Thursday, March 10, 2011

Must Sue the Library

Well, I can't even watch television now. The rabbits are staking out the den trying to catch me. The only way I have avoided them so far was by slithering around on my belly, so my bell doesn't make any noise. I feel like a snake. At least they haven't staked out the computer, though, so I can hop on and alert you to the impending horrors. The library, that horrible place that is the associate of the genealogy archives, is having a book sale this weekend, and the human is determined to go. Do you know what she found at that horrible event last year? Genealogy magazines, that's what! Magazines just devoted to encouraging the growth of that horrible tree of hers! What if she finds more of them, this year, or worse yet, what if she finds genealogy books? The library ought to be ashamed of themselves, and worse yet, this sale is being held right down the street from the archives, so the human is talking about trotting down there as soon as she makes her purchases, to do a little research!

No comments:

Post a Comment