Thursday, March 24, 2011

Doing Math

I've done a bit of math, to figure out how bad this movie will be, and I'm afraid it is looking to be worse than I feared. The bunnies figure that at least four, and possibly five rabbits will be able to occupy one human seat. Now, assuming that each movie theater has 200 seats, that indicates that I will be attending this film with 800 to 1000 rabbits, possibly even more if a lot of them are very young bunnies! This is a nightmare! I can just imagine it now. They will be hopping all over, de rinking carrot juice, munching carrot sticks and celebrating the head bunny's big screen appearance. I don't care if they promise me a large tub of popcorn with unlimited refills! No amount of corn is enough to make up for that degree of torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment