Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today's Report

No sign of that peahen or her friend, the peacock yet. I'm not sure if that's good or not. Granted, they are big birds, and I could probably get a ton of money renting a nest to them, but still, there's the noise to consider. I hate to think of how much I would be charged to get a noise clause added to the lease agreement, if I could manage to find a feline lawyer who isn't tied up helping those mountain bears with their cases against Betsy. And then there's Betsy. She's sure this peahen is an escapee from a wedding, which means cake might be in the area. So she's been stalking around all day, trying to figure out where in the world said cake might be. I'm very much afraid she's thinking of doing a house to house search soon. I wonder if I ought to call our neighbors, to warn them their food is doomed?

No comments:

Post a Comment