Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Seed Assemby List

The bunnies left their list for who is to do what on the seed envelope assembly line unguarded, while they were working on their list for the seed that they want to include in the goodie bags, so I checked it out, and just as I feared, they have my name down, to handle folding duties, once a rabbit has cut out the squares, and before a bunny pastes down the edges, and another rabbit dumps in a scoop of seed. They even drew a little picture of me, right by my name, I suppose in case any outside bunnies want to hop by to assist in my torture. What in the world am I going to do? They're talking about getting several more boxes of seed, and goodness knows how many bags, that will result in nightmarish amounts of envelopes that will have to be folded!

No comments:

Post a Comment