Friday, March 25, 2011

Peahen

There is a peahen running loose in the neighborhood. The human came back just a bit ago, and reported sighting the bird trotting down the sidewalk, possibly heading for the local church. Honestly, a peahen, and her mate the peacock is probably somewhere around here too. Okay, they are birds, and I ought to be pleased to have new birds in the neighborhood that might be in need of a new nest to rent, but I sense potential trouble. Betsy is sure that this bird is a fugitive from someone's wedding, and she's trying to make me get off line so she can find a website to learn how to capture it, and force the bird to lead her back to the wedding cake. Not to mention, I've heard that peahens and their beaus the peacocks are rather noisy to say the least. Do you know how much trouble I would have to go to, getting a noise clause drafted for a lease agreement?

No comments:

Post a Comment