Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tombstones

My day keeps getting worse, although I'm not sure how that happened, what with the seed horrors I'm already facing. The day has somehow deteriorated, though, because I just heard the human eagerly chattering about tombstones, and obtaining replacement tombstones to honor some of her relations who fought in the Civil War. I can only assume, seeing as these relations are on that nutty family tree of hers, that these people were the ones who amused themselves letting multiple weapons fall into the paws on Betsy's ancestors, back during that war, leading to the Great Honey Theft of 1864. The human seems enthused about this idea of new tombstones, though, and I sense the potential for disaster. If she can get them, she's talking about a ceremony during the family reunion! That will surely lure in multiple, unexpected branches of that horrible tree! And that, in turn, will lead to the need for more goodie bags, and more work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment