Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rabbit Report

I feared for a bit that I wouldn't be able to get on here, to update you on the horrors I am facing. The human went out this morning, and of course a bunny hopped along with her. I was terribly upset, sure another sibling was forthcoming, but what happened was even worse! The human went by a craft store! A craft store just packed with horrible ideas for various favors and such, that are sure to lead to more work for me, if I can't dodge the rabbits. A batch of them have been lounging on the bed all evening, armed with gluesticks, stickers and colored paper, designing little seals to go on the seed envelopes to close them once they dump a scoop of seed inside. They finally hopped off to the kitchen, to use the iron to smooth the glue down, so I was able to get on the computer to alert my readers to the horror. I think I hear hopping! They must be done with their ironing for now! Got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment