Saturday, March 19, 2011

Not Here!

If those rabbits come on here looking for me, I am not here. I have joined a feline tour group, and am on my way to Sioux City, South Dakota. And then we're booked to visit the world's largest ball of twine. So the rabbits really shouldn't wait for me, because I won't be back any time soon. You will not believe the horrors that I have suffered today. First of all, the human strolled by the mission, and was promptly tackled by more homeless bears. I am now up to 672 siblings. And then, to make things even worse, the human dropped by Walmart, and would you believe that that horrible business had a sale going on nametags? The human obtained 144 of them! 144! And I will be expected to produce colored dots for all of them! The bunnies are hopping about now, getting crayons for just this purpose, so if they come on here and ask, I am not at home, and they should start working themselves if they want something done!

No comments:

Post a Comment