Friday, April 20, 2012

Today's Misery

That mulch is still burning. Really, I don't know what in the world those firepeople are doing, allowing such a thing. Do they WANT to see me captured and drug to the country because they have allowed something the human is allergic to to fill the air? What in the world did I ever do to them? The human had an alarming sneezing fit a bit ago,that I'm sure is somehow connected to exposure to that mulch fire. And as soon as she started sneezing, I heard hopping as the rabbits clustered around. Not a good sign. I'm sure they're suggesting a visit to the country, even as we speak. The day just can't get any worse, and I thought it had hit it's high point of awfulness earlier, when the bunnies hopped in from a sale this Presbunterian church was having with a load of rabbit sized hats, and started talking about how they were sure one of the hats would be a perfect fit for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment