Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Country Threat

The human is still sniffing suspiciously, and now the bunnies are talking about how nice a weekend in the country would be. Does anyone have any advice for what I should do if the rabbits pounce with intent to drag me away to a seatbelt for a little ride? Really, I can't imagine anything worse than being trapped up there. I'm sure that my bunny siblings will demand I come calling with them, on the country rabbits, and probably on the squirrels who have moved in as well. And there will be nothing good to eat in either place except vegetables and nuts! And then there are the sleeping arrangements, stuck in the middle of a pile of my siblings, on the top bunk, so they can steal warmth from MY fur! Maybe I ought to start looking for a hiding place. Surely there's somewhere in the house those rabbits wouldn't think of looking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment