Monday, April 23, 2012

Disaster Heading My Way

Disaster is heading my way. Doomed, I am doomed! A horrible neighborhood, right up the street, is having a PLANT sale starting bright and early Saturday morning! They have huge signs up everywhere advertising this, and the bunnies spotted one while on the way to get the human's glasses adjusted yet again. Plants, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are offering seed for sale too. The bunnies are debating now about getting a tent, and going to camp out at the sale site, so they will be the first in line when it opens on Saturday! That will be a disaster for sure! And they're wanting to take the wagon, to better lag their purchases back, and I'm sure they have my name down on a list somewhere, to help pull said wagon. I know they've already got me down for a sleeping bag if they do find a tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment