Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekend

Oh, this is awful! I heard the humans talking a bit ago about an event this church is holding this weekend where there will be frightening amounts of merchandise, and likely hot dogs on sale. REally, the human just had hot dogs this evening. Does she have to munch another one down so soon? Bet apparently she wants to, because she's planning to go to this. I wonder if I have time to sabotage her clock? Such events seem to attract bears for some reason, bears that the human always invites to move in. The siblings I have here are more than enough! I don't know how I'll watch the lot of them if more move in, and believe me, they need careful observation at all times. I heard a couple of them talking just a bit ago about how nice the lawn looks, just perfect for photos, so I think they're plotting to try to do something about organizing a group photo again. We don't need more bears to make the group larger! There are only so many fur brushes around here, after all. more siblings just means an increased brushing line and longer to get a photo done. And the longer it takes, the more likely it is that I will be spotted, trapped amongst the bears, bunnies and others, waiting to pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment