Thursday, April 5, 2012

Census Nightmare

I anticipate that the rest of that horrible census will be up this evening. There are only a few states left. Four days. It only took them four days to get this thing up. The Department of Rabbitculture is to blame for this, I just know it! There are probably bunnies from that horrible place swarming all over the archive at this very moment, racing around poking this online! With the number of rabbits in existence, it is the only possible way I can see for this to have been completed so fast. Horrors, horrors, horrors! And with all of those rabbits working, I'm sure they'll have an index done soon. I can just see it now. Hundreds, probably thousands of bunnies typing away to get this online, and to encourage that terrible tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment