Monday, April 16, 2012

Smoke

Oh, this is just awful, and why in the world isn't the fire department being punished for not doing their jobs? A giant pile of mulch caught fire yesterday, and it was still burning this afternoon, and smoking up the entire town! My human is allergic to smoke, and ends up coughing, wheezing and miserable every time she is exposed to it. Of course the rabbits know this too, and I just caught the lot of them, clustered in the human's room, telling her we should all flee to the country at once, until the firemen have the air cleared and breathable here. And what in the world am I going to do if the human decides to listen to them? I swear I just heard a cough, and possibly a sneeze as well. Not a good sign. And then she's going to start thinking about the cost of antibiotics should this lead to a sinus infection. Woe, woe, woe is me! She'll listen to those bunnies, I just know it, and the next thing I know, I'll be stuffed in the car between two rabbits, fastened into a seatbelt, and heading for my doom in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment