Tuesday, April 17, 2012

More Smoke

That mulch is still burning. Really, what in the world is the fire department doing? It has been three days now. Have the decided to make this mulch their career or something? The human had to venture out today, and she ventured in the direction of the mulch fire too, so now she is coughing, taking sinus medication and worried. I'm sure that next she will start to listen to what the rabbits are saying, about how we should all go to the nice, smoke-free country at once. I spotted one of the bunnies a bit ago, getting my leash, I'm sure in eager anticipation of capturing me and popping me into a seatbelt between two of them for the ride up there. And what in the world am I going to do if they do get me? At the rate those firemen are going, the mulch will never stop burning, and who knows how long I will be trapped in the country?

No comments:

Post a Comment