Friday, April 6, 2012

Head Bunny

In all of my alarm over the release of that horrible census, it completely slipped my mind to check the calendar. So needless to say, I was caught off guard when the bunnies pounced on me today, to force me into assisting them with hanging signs welcoming their leader when he comes hopping by this weekend. I can't believe it is time for that bunny to drop by again. My rabbit siblings have a sample of the bunny book all ready to show him, along with the giant sack of popcorn, and their corn maze plans. He is sure to be impressed. Nothing good can come of that rabbit being impressed! Impressing him always seems to lead to abundant rewards for my siblings, and to trouble for me. Perhaps I ought to offer to assist Betsy Bear in putting out the snares to catch the bunny. At least that might delay the horror a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment