Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Sniff

I just heard a sniff from the human's room. I know I did. A sniff is not good! Next will come a sneeze, and then there will be a bunny right there to suggest a trip to the country. One of the rabbits is even loitering on the human's bed to make suggesting fleeing to the country more convenient! Oh, this will be a disaster! As if the country wasn't bad enough, it's nippy too, and I'm sure that will result in those rabbits, and especially the polar bears, wanting to sleep all snuggled up together. And who will they expect to snuggle with them? ME! They will want to get the warmth from my fur, that isn't intended to benefit anyone else, and use it for themselves! Polar bears snore, and I wouldn't be surprised if the bunnies don't do something annoying in their sleep too. I won't get a bit of rest if I have to sleep with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment