Sunday, April 1, 2012

Awful

The humans went to country to check out the cottage today, undoubtedly in anticipation of a visit. I knew I saw the bunnies dragging out my leash for a reason. Anyway, you won't believe what is going on up there. A family of squirrels have moved in, I'm sure at the invitations of the rabbits! They are relatives of bunnies' squirrel buddy who lives in our neighbors' tree and who is assisting the rabbits with garden planting this year. These country squirrels have installed a squirrel penthouse, and even have a little mailbox with the name S and B Squirrel up. Squirrel neighbors. Isn't it bad enough that I have to deal with the squirrels here? Must I deal with them when I'm captured and drug to the country too? Ande what if the bunnies convince those squirrels to help them install a SECOND garden up there?

No comments:

Post a Comment