Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where is the Law?

Where is the law when you need them? I've been pawing through the phone book for hours, but I'm still not sure who to report this to. First, the human went by a sale this church was having, and a couple of homeless bears were there, visiting the food pantry in search of honey. Naturally, they pounced on her, and naturally, she invited them to move in. I have 724 siblings now, a number that causes cold chills to think of. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, the bears and bunnies have done some thinking on the books, and they have came up with the perfect picture for the back of the book, a group shot of all of them gathered together! Do you know how long it will take for 724 bears to get situated and get their fur perfect for such a photo? And they've already informed me that I will be expected to appear in this family shot! It will take them hours to get posed, and I will be expected to be in attendance the entire time! And they're wanting to take the photo on the front porch too, where everyone will see me posing with bears! Where in the world is the law!

No comments:

Post a Comment