Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tomorrow's Nightmare

Tomorrow's nightmare is rapidly approaching. I trust everyone is prepared, and all stocked up so you can lock yourselves in your houses until the day is over. My rabbit siblings are hopping about, all excited, and asking every five seconds if it's time to go to the store yet. Those poor, poor stores. I can see it now. Tomorrow they will be swamped with rabbits, coming in to purchase their leader's film. I just hope that all the humans listened, and no one needs to do any shopping tomorrow, for they will never manage to reach a register. I'm sure the line of bunnies waiting to check out will make the lines a mile long, and that's if the human doesn't trip first over a rabbit racing for the film section. I'm just glad the humans here remembered to stockpile my food, so there's nothing I will need at the store tomorrow.bu

No comments:

Post a Comment