Friday, March 16, 2012

Frightening Weekend

I think I'm going to spend the weekend in hiding. Really, it's shaping up to be the stuff of nightmares and I suggest that all people lock yourselves in your homes until the horror is over. Not only is there a book sale this weekend, but the quilt festival is going on as well. The human is wanting to attend both, and of course the polar bears and bunnies want to go as well. The bunnies will find books on work, I'm sure of it, or more books on gardening, or worse, vegetable themed fabric to make decorations for book signings! And the polar bears, I think you can imagine what will happen, with them near so much fabric. Really, this is shaping up to be the disaster to end all disasters, and I hope someone will wake me when it's OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment