Friday, March 23, 2012

Suing the Paper for Sure Now

What did I ever do to make the newspaper hate me? I'm sure they do for some reason but I can't think of a thing that I have done to them. You won't believe what they've done this time. Isn't it bad enough that they keep printing those awful obituaries and encouraging the growth of the human's family tree? Now they have really done it. They printed an article on an artist and his work, that has given the human what she is sure is the perfect idea for finding an illustrator for her bear books! And once she finds an illustrator, publication is just around the corner. And publication will lead to selling, which will lead to my being captured and forced to assist with selling! Oh, woe is me! She's hoping to have an illustrator worked out by the end of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment