Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monday isn't Looking Good

Monday isn't looking better than the weekend. Really, what did I do so wrong to deserve all of this torment? The human is thinking about trying to go somewhere on Monday, to finish the edits on that horrible bunny book, and to possibly work on the next book in the series as well. I wonder if I could hide her power cord? Finished edits will just lead to publication, and publication will just lead to the country and the food co-op for me. And to farmers' markets! I can't forget those horrible gatherings. Farmers' markets are discussed several times in those awful novels, so the human feels they would be lovely places to sell books. All of the vegetable exposure, though! And you know those bunnies are going to want to drag me along. They're even thinking about making me a special bunny-themed collar, so I will fit in better at these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment