Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rabbit Plans Grow

The bunnies' plans for those books are growing. Really, if they weren't watching me so closely, I would be tempted to flee now while there is still time. Now they're talking about wanting to have everything ready by to tomato fest so they can have a huge, mass selling and signing. And afterwards they want to set up signings at the college the human attended, also in the country, and at other locations in the country they're still thinking up! That will call for a trip to the country cottage for sure, and those bunnies aren't likely to agree to my remaining here to supervise the house. Really, I ought to flee, but now that I think about it, it wouldn't work. The bunnies' leader is close friends with Santa. Santa would report my whereabouts to the Easter Bunny, and he would alert my siblings so they could drag me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment