Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sabotage

What would be the best way to sabotage the human's phone and email? She's planning to either call or email bright and early next week, to try to find that bear illustrator. There has got to be some way to prevent this. It will only lead to work for me, and encouragement for Betsy Bear, I am sure. One of the books the human wants illustrated is set at Halloween, and features candy. I'm sure appearing in such a work can only lead to more bad ideas for that bear. And do you know what is worse? When the human gets these things done, she is wanting to head for the birthplace of the bears, to show the books off to the Head Bear! Nothing good can come of that. And what if the Head Bear is impressed, and sends the human home with more siblings for me? I have to stop this!

No comments:

Post a Comment