Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bed is Even Worse Tonight

The bed situation is even worse tonight. I am doomed. Maybe I should start looking for a pair of scissors, and a needle now, because I am sure I will be needing them for quilt construction soon. Now two of the cubs have joined their fellow cub and the adult polar bears on the human's bed, snuggled under the covers next to her. She's sleeping with FIVE polar bears! And you know they're going to take total advantage of the situation, and whisper in her ear about how much fun having a bunch of quilts would be. And if she was gullible enough to let the lot of them sleep with her, you know she'll listen to them about quilt assembly. Really, I can't believe this, but she's given those bears an entire half of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment