Thursday, March 1, 2012

Food Woes

I'm doomed! The other human forgot to fill my dish before scurrying out the door this morning, and then the crippled human wasn't able to do it! I was forced to diet all day! Dieting, and worse, the bunnies kept hopping by, looking at my empty bowl, and asking if I was hungry. I know they were just dying to fill the bowl with a fat salad if I had so much as indicated that I wanted food, so I was forced to claim I was still full from a big supper the night before. I didn't think I would make it until the other human returned! And the crippled human is still in a good bit of pain from that ankle, so I doubt my chances of getting service tomorrow will have gone up. I don't think I can stand a second day of enforced dieting! I might have to give in and eat a vegetable!

No comments:

Post a Comment