Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Bag of Seed! Blame the Seed Bank!

The bunnies deposited some of their little seeds from the seed bank in a baggie to start. I'm trying to comfort myself with the idea that they only poked in a few seeds per variety, but still, there were so many! They've got white cucumber, boxcar willie tomatoes, Amish paste tomatoes, brandywine black tomatoes, Cherokee chocolate tomatoes, Queen Anne's pocket melon, sucrine du berry which is some sort of squash, banana melon, that's bound to attract monkeys, Thai cucumber, spaghetti squash, patissons panache blanc and vert, another kind of odd squash, Chinese yellow cucumber, moon and stars watermelon, jumbo pink banana squash, with how large that seed is, I fear it will attract GORILLAS, Cinderella pumpkin and bushel gourd. I am expecting an angry call from the zoo soon based on all of the banana like stuff the rabbits are working to plant. Can I be held in any way, shape or form accountable for monkey escapes and Gorilla Valley being deserted? And I'm sure the neighbors will have objections to those animals loitering around the yard, snacking and partying with the rabbits. And as for those Amish seed, isn't it bad enough that the pesky Amish keep my human so fascinated with their quiltwork? Do they have to snag rabbit attention too? I knew they were up to something sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment