Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Powdery Mildew

The squash and pumpkins are up to something, and I'm sure the watermelon are in on it too. The bunnies found a whitish, powdery substance on the squash and pumpkin leaves today, and they suspect that they're dealing with an infestation of powdery mildew. Anyway, they were told a treatment for this was to cover the plants with a milk and water mixture, so of course they hopped right away to mix it up and rush it out. Need I remind anyone here that this milk mixture is the same thing as food for those delinquent plants? They have faked powdery mildew just to get fed more often. I just know it! I swear I heard the bathroom window opening last night, and talcum powder is missing. Those delinquent plants probably sprinkled it on to fake mildew and get more food! The bunnies fed them a big, thirty ounce serving of supper! We're doomed! Doomed, I tell you! Doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment