Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rabbit Party

The bunnies' party was a success, I'm very sad to announce. They amused themselves hopping in the pool all day, and extending their garden beds. You don't even want to imagine how much digging they got dome. I tried to find some cotton to poke in my ears to block out the noise of the partying and hopping, but the polar bears mistook it all for wool, and snatched it for batting purposes. To make matters worse, my rabbit siblings invited their friends to hang around so they can continue the party tomorrow! I have a bad feeling I will never be rid of all of their party guests. I don't know what we're going to do. I know the penguins have sent out a few invitations too. Are there limits on the number of rabbits and penguins allowed to loiter in a single backyard?

No comments:

Post a Comment