Friday, July 24, 2009

Chores

The rabbits presented me with a list of chores that they say need doing immediately should I stay at home this weekend. Honestly, I have never seen such a list in my life, and I think they really expect me to do it. Here it is.

Water Plants. The peppers don't need as much water as the rest, so you must be careful, to give them enough but not too much.

Weed Garden.

Feed Pumpkins and Watermelon. Add one part milk to nine parts water, feed liberally to both pumpkins and watermelon.

Harvest any ripe cucumbers and poke them on the dish drain.

Add Fertilizer to garden to encourage growth.

Hang up ties for beans.

Poke out poles for gourds.

Gather supplies for hoophouse assembly.

I'm just thinking my lucky stars that it didn't occur to them to add cleaning the pool to the list! Perhaps I need to go to the country after all. It seems like there would be less work up there. And if the SWAT team caught me for being associated with Betsy, well, at least I couldn't be drafted into assisting the rabbits in jail, now could I?

No comments:

Post a Comment