Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ears

I got bopped on the ear yesterday while trying to keep a rabbit from racing outside with their paws full of seed. Anyway, the human saw the injury, and also saw that my ears aren't as clean as the human thought they should be, so now there is talk of lagging me to the vet for a professional ear cleaning! Honestly, it's hardly my fault my ears happen to be a bit dirty. What with those rabbits hopping around, and lagging in dirt from the garden, not to mention their little dirt filled seed bowls, how can I be expected to keep my ears in shiny, mint condition? Anyway, if anyone has dirty ears around here, the human should look at those bunnies. From the bunny shapped rings of dirt they keep leaving in the tub, I would hate to see the condition of their ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment