Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Reason to Avoid the Country

As if the crimes of my siblings aren't enough of a reason to avoid the country, the human is planning to work on that horrible tree when next she goes up there, which seems to me a good reason not to be in the area. It's frightening in its height and width like I've said before, and I shudder at the number of limbs. Really, it terribly needs a good pruning, and I don't mean just with her threats to cut annoying cousins off and graft their offspring who are halfway decent onto another limb. I shudder to think of the number of relatives she might add if she gets up there where they have some special archives, probably with a ton of the old newspapers and records she needs to add more limbs to that tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment