Monday, May 11, 2009

Moo Fest

They are having a festival in honor of the cow in a couple of weeks that I would love to attend. I'm thinking of asking a group of neighboring kitties if they would like to get together and possibly form a carpool to this event. All of that yummy, yummy milk would be wonderful, not to mention being away from my siblings' terrible plants. I am a bit worried, though, about how in the world I'm going to keep those bunnies from hopping along in order to try to get their paws on manure, and embarrassing me to death in front of the other cats! Bad enough that they're growing potential cat-eating pumpkins! So, how can I keep them out of the Moo Fest carpool? Not to mention, how do I dodge the polar bears? They think these cows might have sheep friends they would like to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment