Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mountain Crime Spree Part 3: Betsy Bear

Those poor, poor mountain bears. I would so hate to be them. The poor things had just woke up when Betsy popped up to the mountains, and were still totally groggy, not to mention confused thanks to her resetting their clocks and making them oversleep. Needless to say, they weren't able to defend their dens against her, and she made off with every bit of their honey and other goodies. I don't know what they're going to do. I really don't, especially given what the rabbits got up to with the berry bushes. Although, I suppose they could file suit against the park service. They have signs up everywhere saying don't feed the bears, but they neglected to put anything up saying not to rob the bears. Could that be taken as them going along with Betsy's crimes? I don't even want to think about what she did at the hotel. All I can say is numerous donuts were missing, the chocolate muffins were gone all together, which really upset the human, and the honey supply had been hit big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment