Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pumpkins

Okay, the bunnies claim there wasn't a label on the pumpkin seed telling what sort of pumpkin it is, so how can I make sure that it isn't that horrible, horrible giant pumpkin kind? Surely the seeds for that would be giant as well, to make it easier to identify, right? Those things can grow to two thousand pounds and I KNOW they don't get that fat on dirt alone! To make matters even worse, the bunnies poked the pumpkin seed in their speedy germination location, the top of the hot water heater. I just know I'm going to come back from jail to a disaster! Those little things are husk free and look suspiciously green which makes me worry rapid sprouting beyond the week average for the other pumpkins is possible. What in the world am I going to do if they all sprout? That little baggie will never hold them all! Can you imagine what the bag will look like with 160 seeds sprouting and expanding at once?

No comments:

Post a Comment