Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Garden Tools

Do you know they have garden tools in such colors as pink, blue, red, purple and who knows what else now? They're suspiciously rabbit sized tools too. Obviously they're intended to be gardening accessories for the fashionable bunny! Those stores should be so ashamed for offering such a dangerous product it's not funny! My sisters are currently debating which shovels will go best with their clothing, and even the bunny I'm sure is a boy is getting in on the act! I just know they're going to make plans to accessorize me with a tool or two next and I'm just not into the color coordinating thing at all.

2 comments:

  1. We wish to see pictures of the bunnies working in their garden, using their fashion-coordinated gardening tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? So, you're a fan of horror then, Miss Lori?

    ReplyDelete