Saturday, May 30, 2009

Deer

The rabbits' gardening books seem to be bringing on more and more horrors with each page. I just read something about how much deer love gardens. I have two deer sisters and a brother! That is absolutely the last thing I need, for the deer to get involved in the gardening as well. We are never going to see our neighbors again at this rate. Why in the world are there so many vegetarians in this house? First the bunnies and now the deer. I don't even want to think about the dinosaurs. My one comfort is that the deer are reindeer, so all of their relatives are safely up in the north, where they can't just pop down to loiter around and snack all day. Unless Santa's deer might be their cousins. Those deer do fly, after all, which seems very dangerous to me. I think I better go demand to know the deers' family trees right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment