Sunday, May 3, 2009

They Want a Car!

Betsy's actually wanted to get a car for awhile now, to ensure faster getaways from the scenes of her various crimes and everything, but now the bunnies have decided to start begging for a little vehicle to zoom around in as well, and I know the reason they want one is so they can go seed hunting! Can you imagine how many seed those rabbits could get if they could drive instead of having to hop everywhere to collect seed? I think I'm going to have to block Amazon totally from this computer. They swear it sells cars in their size, and now they're bugging me to get off so they can select the model they want! What am I going to do?

2 comments:

  1. Bribe the drivers license people???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bribable do you suppose they are? They're debating trunk space for a car right now!

    ReplyDelete