Saturday, May 2, 2009

Betsy's Coming Crimes

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I need to do about an upcoming crime spree Betsy Bear has planned? Luckily, I will be safely in jail during this horrible crime wave, but still, should I report it? The humans have two graduations spread out over half of our section of the state, along with decorating all of the graves in the mountains. Betsy's been using Google Earth to track down the dens of all of the poor bears who live in the vicinity of any of these events, and she's getting out all of the spare snitching sacks now to handle the loot. Goodness knows, the human gets distracted any time she's near a cemetery, and I don't even want to think of the distraction of a graduation, let alone two. Poor bears. I hope they didn't need their honey supplies too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment