Saturday, May 2, 2009

The New Bunny's Seed Contribution

The new bunny visited the food co-op before hopping in here, and like I said, arrived with nine new things of seed to try planting. The other rabbits happily welcomed this new delinquent, and moved the butternut squash and the basil over to give some planting room for her contributions. They've got green lentils, popcorn, mung bean, fenugreek, more fennel, anise, milk thistle, peanuts and something called annatto that I'm afraid might produce a tree tucked into a bag along with some butternut squash that wasn't ready to move yet. I just want it known right now that I was at home minding my own business when this bunny got her paws on the seed, and our neighbors should hold either the church who let her escape, or the food co-op to blame for the loss of their dwellings.

No comments:

Post a Comment