Monday, February 7, 2011

Siblings

The humans didn't go to the country today, which means the cows have at least a few more days before they are in terrible trouble with their farmer. My human had broke her glasses, and had to trot down to the glass store this morning to get them replaced. That wasn't the major problem, though. The problem was that there was a considerable wait, and you won't believe what the human did. She dropped by the local mission, and was promptly pounced on by a batch of homeless animals, who begged to come home with her. I am very sorry to say that I now have 667 siblings, including a new bunny sibling. And frankly, I am very alarmed about that rabbit. It is dressed in a little boxing outfit, including gloves. The rabbits are dangerous enough when armed with carrots. What am I going to do if there is a professional fighter bunny in the house? Really, the mission ought to be ashamed of themselves, letting so many animals escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment