Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lousy Cousin

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to find an attorney to bring a suit against a cousin? All of the feline ones that I know are occupied at the moment, filing suits on the behalf of various bears against the park service for failure to protect them from Betsy Bear. If you have visited a national park, be prepared to be called to court soon. Anyway, I'm sure I have an excellent case against Cousin Stella, who had the nerve to die a few days ago, and then had the nerve to have a detailed obituary, with a list of numerous survivors, published in the local newspaper! Needless to say, the human was very pleased to see this, and is, I fear, making notes from the obituary to add alarming amounts of limbs to that tree of hers. Really, Cousin Stella should be ashamed, and I am sure that I am due a large settlement, due to the trauma she has caused by encouraging tree growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment