Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today's Update

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was in hiding, in case the authorities came looking for Betsy Bear in connection to those mass thefts of Valentine's Day foods. I guess all of the weddings she raided had insurance, though, and the couples who had hearts stolen were probably looking for a good reason to break up anyway, for it seems that her crimes have gone unreported once again. Now if people would just remove the remains of their stolen food from the backyard so we can all forget about this, it would be much appreciated. I don't like the way the bunnies keep checking out those cake stands and cake tier holders, and commenting on how they would be just perfect to stack plant pots on, so for goodness sakes, if Betsy snitched and ate your wedding cake, get here and collect the remains before they give the bunnies more bad ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the Feds haven`t tracked you down yet Sir Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Every time that bear goes on a crime spree, I am sure that I will wind up on the six o'clock news.

    ReplyDelete