Friday, February 18, 2011

Ignore the Last Post

Really, I have got to find bunnyproofing for this computer. Surely some company offers such a service. I can't even take five minutes to check my food dish out without a rabbit hopping on here. Please ignore the last post. Normally, I would whole-heartedly support anything that might keep Betsy tied up, and out of my fur, but I don't think this is going to work out that way. That bear started chuckling evilly when she heard of the suit, and promptly placed an order for more snitching sacks. I'm afraid she has plans to send her attorney to court to represent her, while she raids those poor bears' dens since she can be sure they won't be home. I don't want to imagine how much honey they will loose as a result of this suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment