Thursday, February 24, 2011

Help! Help! Help!

Oh, someone, HELP!! I just realized something nightmarish! The human is amusing herself looking up cousins on Facebook, and messaging them to request information. Well, I'm sure that the family reunion will be mentioned to them at some point, so what if she decides to invite them? Then, they will obviously need goodie bags, which will mean the human will have to obtain more bag construction materials. And then, I, will in turn be expected to assist with stuffing these bags! Isn't it bad enough that currently almost a hundred bags are planned? Who knows how many more might be necessary if the human decides to drag in some of these new relations? I will be working forever, likely being poked with carrots by the rabbits the entire time, with demands that I stuff bags faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment