Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goodie Horrors Growing

The horrors that are those planned goodie bags are growing, I am very sorry to announce. I suggest you send all small children away from the computer now, before they can see what these horrors contain and become frightened. Either that, or before they can decide they want a bag too, and demand to attend this horrible reunion event. The bunnies have a list of materials for the bag, and the amount of stuff so far is truly terrifying. This is what is going into the bags so far: bubbles, card games, bright gel pens, play dough, cars for boys and rings for girls, frisbees, yo-yos, paddle balls, multiple pencils, kaleidoscopes, several erasers, stencils, tops, balls, mazes, puzzles, crayons and coloring books. Then there are fancy soaps and lip glosses so far for the teens. I don't want to think of what there is for the adults. And I don't like the rabbits' little list either. I know that my name is on there somewhere, probably next to one or more goodie items, that they will be expecting me to pack into the bags come reunion time!

No comments:

Post a Comment