Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AAAAAHHHH!!!

I was so distracted by that bear that came trotting in that I almost missed the true horrors of the evening. I'll bet that's why she was petting me so nicely, too, to try to distract me! I should have known that a bear released from the mission had to be up to something. Oh, this is terrible! Cousin Evelyn is DEAD! And of course, she couldn't die quietly, without fanfare, now could she? She had to leave a nice, detailed obituary, which the human was able to use to hunt down her SURVIVORS on Facebook! As soon as the funeral is over tomorrow, she's going to send out friend requests. Oh, we are all doomed. This is sure to lead to nightmarish growth of that tree, and probably a ton of falling nuts, too. Cousin Evelyn should be ashamed of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment